Boyer Bransden Power Box (Three Phase) – Triumph T140 / Norton Commando
£ 75.00 +VAT if applicable
Boyer Three Phase Power Box
Only 2 left in stock
Three Phase (3 wire alternator) Type
Suitable for for Triumph TR7 Tiger / T140 Bonneville 1979-1987 & Norton Commando MK3 1975-76
Consists of Rectifier, Capacitor, Zenor Diode so the originals will no longer be needed.
Advantages of a Boyer Powerbox
- BATTERY FREE RUNNING OR BACK UP (BUILT IN CAPACITOR)
- CAN BE USED WITH OR WITHOUT BATTERY
- NEVER GOES FLAT IN WINTER
- CAN SIMPLY CONVERT 6V MACHINES TO 12V
- PROTECTS AGAINST OVERCHARGING WHEN USED WITH BATTERY
- CAN POWER ELECTRONIC IGNITION, STANDARD IGNITION AND LIGHTS
- CAN DELAY POWER TO LIGHTS UNTIL ENGINE IS RUNNING
- MAKES ROAD GOING CLASSICS MORE PRACTICAL
- SAVES WEIGHT ON RACE BIKES
The power box is a self regulating rectifier with an internal current and voltage storing capacitor. Connecting directly to the
alternator the output is approximately 15 volts with no current being drawn and 14.5 volts with some load. These values
are just right for charging a 12 volt battery or running the electrics direct. The unit has been designed using the latest
power technology semi-conductors to provide stable, direct current from standard permanent magnet alternators. Three
types are available: Single phase, Bi phase and Three phase. In each case a charging lamp control, or lighting delay circuit,
which prevents the lights being turned on until after the engine is started, is available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)…
Boyer Bransden Power Box (Single Phase) – Triumph, BSA, Norton, Royal Enfield£ 81.00 +VAT if applicablePart Number: PBOX00108More Information..
Boyer Ignition Kits
Boyer Micro Power Ignition System – 12v Twins BSA, Triumph£ 171.00 +VAT if applicablePart Number: KIT00281More Information..