The term Burton Bike Bits or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 7691, LE65 2YZ. Our company registration number is 2264799. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)..
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you should wish to return the goods and we are informed of this within seven days of purchase, we can offer a refund for the goods or an exchange, with a handling charge. Postage will not be refunded on goods unless they are found to be faulty or sent in error. Returns are NOT accepted on Clearance or second hand items. If electrical goods are faulty they can be returned, but if ordered in error or fitted incorrectly we cannot accept returns.
Please note, it is your responsibility to get the items back to us in the condition they arrived, please pack them carefully and make sure the original item packaging is included.
If the goods are found to be faulty you have up to 28 days to inform us and return them. We can then offer a full refund for the goods or an exchange.There is a 6 month warranty on all new reproduction parts (does not include parts used for racing). Please note, this warranty does not cover Genuine New Old Stock Items or electrical goods and does not cover damage caused whilst fitting. Parts should also be fitted by a professional mechanic.All returns should be clearly marked with “Returned Goods” on the outside of the package.Returns will only be accepted a complete copy of our returns note
Please note, if returning by courier a different address will be needed. Contact us for further details.
Credit notes are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and you should keep copies of any evidence of this.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of “Burton Bike Bits”.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
All quotes are valid for 5 working days. Prices may be subject to change after this period.
lease contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.