TEC X Pipe (De-Cat) – Triumph Bonneville 2016-
TEC X Pipe
Stainless TEC X-Pipe (De-Cat) for Triumph Bonneville 2016- Water cooled models
This is a bolt on upgrade for your Triumph which replaces the restrictive CAT which sits underneath the engine.
Made by TEC Bike Parts, this X-pipe is hand welded and made from quality stainless steel.
Designed to fit all watercooled Triumph Twin models from 2016 onward including:
- Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Bobber/Bobber Black
- Triumph Speed Twin 1200cc
- Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Cup
- Triumph Thruxton 1200
- Triumph Thruxton R 1200
- Triumph 2018 Speedmaster
Will NOT fit Street Scrambler
What are the advantages of fitting an X-Pipe to a Triumph Bonneville?
- Offer an improved gas flow through the exhaust, increasing torque and power
- Gives a much better sound/exhaust note, even if running stock silencers
- Allows your engine to run cooler
- Looks stock, cannot be seen easily
- No drilling or cutting, meaning that the modification is 100% reversible.
- No remap needed, ECU will adjust on startup
- Combining with aftermarket Bonneville silencers results in increased power and amazing sound
Part Number TEC-X